Friday, September 18, 2009

Another fun day of surf!

I made it up to Rincon this AM and caught it great! Chest to head high, super glassy, and not too crowded. Still riding my new flyer quad which works great at the point breaks because its so fast down the line. I made some sections today that wouldn't have been as easy with my regular board. I also saw a seal today! It popped up about 20 feet from me, starred for a minute or so, and then dipped back under and disappeared. It was really cool to see!

The Hurley Pro took another lay day today so the final will def be tomorrow. I'm still debating on whether to go...I'll need to leave here around 4:30 for the two hour drive and the thirty minute walk from the parking lot down to lowers to make the 7am start. Sure would be cool to see the best in the world at such a rippable wave! If I make it I'll be sure to take a lot of pictures and post them here!
Have a great weekend!
Seth.

No comments:

Post a Comment