Below is my first attempt to "spruce-up" my quiver. I'm quite happy with the outcome. I didn't do any "original art" but just filled in the black and white logos already there. I'm planning on getting a bit more creative for the next one but so far I'm pretty pleased.
This is how the logos looked before.
I started with the fish logo, it looked like a Mahi so I colored him likewise.
I'm rather proud of the addition of the bloodshot eyes!
I think it matches my new blue fins quite nicely! haha
I stuck with the same colors for the ...lost logos.
I'm not sure how Sharpie ink will hold up to the water but we'll see...