Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Calling all travelers!

So...I was planning on going to Barbados the first week of March but my travel companion to be has decided he'd rather go somewhere cold and snowy than warm and "waved". I find this unacceptable and refuse to spend my money being bundled up! Boardies and sunscreen is more my speed these days so, if anyone is interested in getting a trip together, holler! I'm not dead set on Barbados, I'll consider Hawaii, Mexico, or anywhere I haven't been yet(I like new places)!

                                Come on, you know it'd be fun!! Let's go find a few of these!!

CHEERS!

1 comment:

  1. I will go anywhere. 2 conditions:
    1 - Jay goes
    2 - It's an all expenses paid trip :)

    Want me to call you to start making our travel arrangements?

    ReplyDelete