Saturday, February 27, 2010

"...Lost Art."

I had to go to the store and get some envelopes yesterday and right there in the office supply section of my Von's grocery store was a twelve pack of assorted color Sharpie markers. If you saw the post below of all my surfboards you can see they are mostly pretty plain, lacking any kind of color except for maybe the logos.
Below is my first attempt to "spruce-up" my quiver. I'm quite happy with the outcome. I didn't do any "original art" but just filled in the black and white logos already there. I'm planning on getting a bit more creative for the next one but so far I'm pretty pleased.
Cheers!

                                                     This is how the logos looked before.
I started with the fish logo, it looked like a Mahi so I colored him likewise.
I'm rather proud of the addition of the bloodshot eyes!

I think it matches my new blue fins quite nicely! haha

I stuck with the same colors for the ...lost logos.



I'm not sure how Sharpie ink will hold up to the water but we'll see...

1 comment:

  1. Very creative! I can relate to the bloodshot eyes, I hung out with Jeep last night and I cannot quite hang like I used to

    ReplyDelete