Sunday, July 19, 2009

A bit more of the plan.

I'm planning on using video to document a good bit of what will be presented here. A trip to Best Buy this morning produced a Panasonic SDR-S26P/PC camcorder that I'll begin recording with as soon as the battery has a charge. As usual with my electronics purchases, I did no research or planning before buying(which is dumb), but came home with what seems to be a pretty good camera. It is flash memory based which I figured would be better for travel since it has no internal hard drive. It has a 70x optical zoom lense which I'm hoping will be good for shooting surf footage. It's small enough to easily fit in my backpack and it was comparatively cheap.

So, with that being said, hopefully later today I'll have my first video post ready to go! Later!
Seth.

No comments:

Post a Comment