Monday, July 27, 2009

Day Seven. Getting my ducks in a row...

Yo! Big Monday in San Diego...


I know these are getting longer, if they are starting to get too long, let me know.

After this I booked my return flight as well and its going to be a marathon. Only an hour or two between stops but I'll leave Indo in the AM on 19th and arrive in LA a little before midnight the same day but spend about 24 hours in a plane. Same track as getting there but in reverse. I was considering a different return path and staying a night or two at each changeover city but instead I'm going to hurry back so I can see more of the US. More on that later!

Working on getting travel insurance now...

Later,
Seth.

1 comment:

  1. W Hotels are bad ass...we built the website for the one in Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete