Monday, July 20, 2009

Getting it all together...

Going to need this for Cali I think...

My new addition! 6'1'' x 18 3/8'' x 2'' Rounded Pin, Flexlite Epoxy. Should be a great barrel board for me!
The new guy with the old reliables. The Natural Art is my "good surf" board(Chest high and bigger). It has been with me on both trips to Costa Rica. It's a typical 6'0'' x 18 1/4" x 2 3/16" Squash tail. The Sharp Eye is a 5'10'' x 18 1/4 x 2 1/4" with fuller nose and tail for small surf. The Sharp Eye will be going for the Florida stop but won't be much good after that(I hope).

Depending on how the new board rides I might or might not pick up a bigger one. We'll see. Hopefully Cali/Baja will be a good test to figure out what I need for Indo.

1 comment:

  1. Well the Sharp Eye didn't make it in the car. Just the NA and the WRV. This means I get to do some more board shopping along the way! Def want to take three boards to Indo.

    ReplyDelete