Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Change of plans again!

Still trying to nail down my plans in Indonesia and it looks like now I'll be going to a place called Wavepark(www.wavepark.com) from August 8th-18th. Have to hustle to get there! But for now going to hit the surf for a a couple hours here in Ocracoke. Checkout of my hotel is 11, so I'm going to surf till then, check out, and head over to Hatteras this afternoon. Hopefully my cell phone will work over there, no service here on Ocracoke!
Later,
Seth

3 comments:

  1. Seth - That place is insane! I want to go with you! I could probably squeeze in your board bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seth,
    That is amazing! I wish I was there with you too. Man, that looks fun!
    Miss you buddy!
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all come on! Meet me in Cali!!

    ReplyDelete