Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Leave me comments!!!!

Hey bout to get in a cab and head to the aeropuerto! Indo awaits!

I just realized every time I try and leave response comment, I get a error message and figured it may be happening to you guys as well. When it happens just press the "Post Comment" button again and it will go thru!

Please, if you read this leave me a comment!!!! I want to see who's checkin me out! Remember you guys get to hear from me, but unless you leave me a comment I don't get to hear from you!

Later,
Seth

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to keep up with all your adventures while I sit bored in SC! Good luck with everything!!

    -Caroline Pike

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got your blog's RSS feed coming into my Netvibes page, so I've checking it out each time you post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you don't like Louis Vuitton signs and palm trees... Hope Indo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at Wavepark. Really really wish I was there. Not the free for all roads though. You know I couldn't hanndle that.

    ReplyDelete