Monday, August 3, 2009

Picture upload problems...

Hey all, it is a rainy but still picturesque Tuesday morning here in Hong Kong. I just can't get over the incredible views of this city! I still can't get pictures to upload, must be the internet here.

I fly out to Singapore in a few hours, just booked my hotel there and should have wi-fi in my room which will give me more opportunities to upload pics and video. Here in HK I have to come up to the Business Conference Room at the hotel which is nice though(free drinks and snacks all day). If any of you have a facebook account, I was able to put pics from Hong Kong up on my page, so check'em if you have not yet.

I'm not really jet-lagged anymore, but my internal clock is completely haywire still! I took what I thought was a two hour nap yesterday afternoon and then got in the shower and went up to the restaurant for dinner. I thought it was 7 or 8, I don't know what gave me that idea but turns out I had slept for like 8 hours and it was near midnight! I woke up this morning at 6 so hopefully after today I'll be back to normal!

I'm starting to get real excited for some Indo barrels!! Check out this trailer for a super-cool looking movie coming out, kinda captures the essence of the experience I'm looking for on this trip. Can't wait to see it! http://www.hurley.com/index.cfm/aid/33799/THE-DRIFTER--TWO-MINUTE-SPECIAL-PREVIEW

Later,
Seth.

1 comment:

  1. super swizzle my nizzle! looks fun, what did you eat in hong kong, something interesting I'm sure. some of those veggies look weird, wonder what they are. Hope you're having fun, oh yeah, got a new truck yesterday, 09 canyon, offroad, it's 2wd but has limited slip in the rear. Anyway, later

    ReplyDelete